HUDA Plot Scheme 2023
HUDA Plot Scheme 2023
- The Haryana government established the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) in the 1960s to ensure planned expansion in the urban areas. HUDA Plot Scheme 2023 is the latest scheme by the authority to provide affordable land parcels in locations like Gurgaon, Faridabad and Panchkula. 99acres lists the details of the scheme, including the application process and eligibility criteria.
Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran, formerly known as the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), has introduced the HUDA Plot Scheme 2023, which aims to provide affordable real estate to people. This scheme offers plots in places like Gurgaon, Faridabad and Panchkula. With the implementation of the HUDA land program, eligible citizens can buy new land in different areas of Haryana at an affordable price. HUDA has launched various initiatives in over 100 Sectors across Haryana and will sell 1,000 residential and commercial plots. Economically disadvantaged groups in places like Gurgaon, Jind, Rewari, Ambala, Faridabad, Panipat, Sonipat, Kurukshetra, Hisar and Bhiwani are among the targeted beneficiaries of the program.
What are the eligibility criteria for HUDA Plot Scheme, 2023?
- The HUDA Plot Scheme 2023 eligibility is designed to encourage more first-time home buyers to participate. The following are the criteria for selecting beneficiaries under the scheme-
· > The applicant's annual household income should be equal or less than Rs 3 lakh. Household income includes
earnings of husband, wife and children
· > Only Haryana State residents can register and apply for land allocation
· > Rural immigrants who do not own property in urban settlements
· > City residents who do not own residential or commercial land
· > Applicants hailing from Group D Haryana government employees
· > Certain organizations and cooperative members, provided they have a proof of their work type
- What are the documents required for application of HUDA Plots Scheme, 2023?
The documents which an applicant needs to provide for the housing scheme are -
· > Driver's license
· > PAN Card
· > Aadhar Card
· > Voter ID
· > Birth certificate
· > Bank statements/copies of bank passbook
What are the plot sizes offered under the HUDA Plot Scheme, 2023?
The common plot sizes on offer under the scheme by HSVP are one and two Kanal plots and 6, 8 and 10 Marla plots.
Where are the plots available under HUDA Plot Scheme 2023?
The residential and industrial plots under the HUDA plot scheme are available in the following areas-
· > Sector 9 of Jind
· > 12 Palwal Sector
· > Sector 27 in Ambala
· > No, Sectors 1, 2, and 9
· > Sector 6 of Agroha
· > Sector 10 of Bahadurgarh
· > Sector 32, 33 in Karnal
· > Sectors 5 and 7 in Rewari
· > Sectors 5 and 19 in Sonipat
· > Sectors 9 and 10 of Mahendragarh
· > 22 and 24 Sectors of Jagadhri
> Dadri Sector 9
· > Safidon Sector 7, 8, 9
· > Tarawadi Sector 1
· > Sectors 9, 11, 56, 56A, and 80 in Fatehabad
· > Panchkula \Panipat \Pinjore \Bhiwani
How to apply for HUDA Plot Scheme?
The following process needs to be followed to apply for the plot scheme-
· > Visit the official website
· > On the left-hand side, click on 'Participate in live e-auction'
· > This will redirect you to the auction page for the plots
· > Click on bidder registration and register with complete details
· > Now click on submit
· > Once your login ID is live, you can participate in the auctions of the plots
How to check the application status of HUDA housing scheme?
The procedure to check the application status is as follows
· > Visit the official website of HSVP
· > On the home page, check the online service link
· > Click on the plot status
· > Fill in the details, including the Urban Estate code and Sector ID
· > Also, enter the plot number for which the application was filed
· > Enter the search
button, and the status will be shown on the screen
HUDA Plot Scheme is a popular housing scheme in the State of Haryana. The housing scheme benefits low-income families belonging to the economically weaker class and people living on rent who do not own property. Interested applicants must apply under the scheme only through the official website.